ISC High Performance is recognized internationally for its strength in bringing together different academic and commercial disciplines to share knowledge in the field of high performance computing. With their first event dating back over 30 years, they have created a community spanning the globe. Over that period they have welcomed attendees from over 80 countries, which has made ISC a highly diverse eventThe 2017 program has a focus on the following themes:
- Exascale System Developments (Architecture & Concepts)
- Processor Technologies for HPC and AI - Convergence or Divergence?
- Exascale Concepts for Programming Models
- High Performance Computing in Life Sciences
- Big Data Experiments & Big Data Analysis (Driving the Convergence of Big Compute and Big Data in HPC)
- How HPC Influences Energy Exploration
- Turbulence and Combustion
- Advanced Material Science
- High Performance Visualization
- Large Scale Engineering & Cloud Computing
- Quantum Annealing and Its Applications for Simulation in Science and Industry
- Deep Learning Goes HPC (Deep Learning Day)
- How HPC Influences Industry (Industrial Day)
Asperitas will actively participate at ISC and bring the Immersed Computing® experience, details to be confirmed.